Suffering from lower back pain? Lower back pain is the result of a disorder of the lumbar spine and treatment options vary depending on the cause and how it affects your daily life. Eighty to ninety percent of the time individuals can benefit from conservative treatments such as weight loss, stretching, and medication to reduce inflammation, muscle spasms or pain. More aggressive treatments include physical therapy and/or surgery. If your lower back pain persists and is interfering with your daily activities, it is recommended that you consult with a family physician or orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Matook offers a full range of orthopedic treatments and procedures, including spine and back surgery.
The following outline lists some of the more common procedures Dr. Matook offers; however, it is not an all inclusive list of procedures available. Please contact our office for any orthopedic procedure you may require that is not listed.
- Arthroscopic Procedures of the Shoulder and Knee
- Diabetic Foot Care
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Replacement
- Low Back Pain, Sciatica and Spinal Surgery
- MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Replacement
- Musculoskeletal Trauma and Fracture Management
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis (Conservative & Surgical Care)
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Replacement
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement